Browse the archive.
Category = Resources
1. ABC-Chemistry Accessibility of a great number of online chemistry journals is subjected to a mixed paying policy: the publisher may grant free access to a selected set of volumes (issues) while the admission to the rest of the database may be open just to subscribers or paying visitors. Quite often the information on the availability status is hidden deeply in the publisher's website pages and this complicates finding the free part of content.
The Directory makes this task easier by listing the fully and partly free journals that comply with the following criteria:
- publisher's grading of a journal as peer-reviewed;
- one-year, at least, free full-text content, or extensive free supplements to printed versions of papers;
- chemistry or chemistry-related subject coverage;
- English language of articles (journals in Russian are also listed on a separate page).
3. All Conferences A Global Conference Directory where you can find Conferences, Conventions, Trade Shows, Exhibits, and Events in any line of Business or Interest occurring anywhere in the World.
From specialized scientific, medical and academic conferences to business and association meetings worldwide spanning all interests, AllConferences.com provides something for everyone.
With AllConferences.com you can:
- Improve your Business Skills by updating your knowledge & gaining new information. You'll also find Continuing Education courses here as well.
- Great Networking Opportunities, especially for your career, when you meet people within your same area of interest.
- If you have a Hobby, you'll definitely find something of interest to you on AllConferences.com
4. Attend ConferenceWho we are
- Attendconference.com is a unique web service provider for attending conferences, with fastest growing multidisciplinary online dictionary of academic and business conferences in the world. Attendconference.com originated in 2010 and in this very short period became most popular online service in its field of action. Attendconference.com is a project under ENERGIA Consulting, headquartered in Sarajevo, Europe.
- Our mission is to connect potential attendees to academic and business conferences, providing our users with accurate, prompt and reliable information about the events to be held worldwide. To achieve this goal, we are constantly innovating and upgrading our services at no additional cost to our customers. For purpose of connecting attendees with organizers of conferences, we developed and built Attendconference.com – a powerful web service easy to use.
- Attendconference.com is here to provide the best tool for finding event you want to attend. We are confident we can provide you with the highest level of support with our friendly and patient support staff waiting to address your needs. Along our editorial professionals, Attendconference.com is networking academic contributors from all around the world. There is also Attendconference scientific and professional Committee, engaged for approval conferences to be placed into Event Dictionary at the website.
•Multidisciplinary Events Dictionary containing all types of academic and business events; Conferences, Seminars, Webinars, Congresses, Symposiums, Workshops, Trainings, Business meetings, Exhibitions and Trade fairs.
•User friendly advanced search of the events dictionary by: category, country, city, date, conference ticket price range, key words.
•Free basic registration (adding) of event.
•Sell event tickets, conference proceedings and other event materials by our WebShop, often for reduced price.
•Special promotion of events on the website and by our social network.
•Event review, venues and useful discussion on any conference issue on Forum.
•Latest scientific and business news on Sci&Buzz News.
Attendconference.com in numbers
- Attendconference.com possesses Multidisciplinary Events Dictionary with more then 5,000 upcoming events and 10,000 past events of the best quality in the world.
- Attendconference.com with its large dictionary of academic and business events has thousands visits from 187 countries worldwide everyday.
- Those numbers are growing each day.
5. BioInfoBank LibraryThis site is aimed at supporting and promoting the scientific activity of students and scientists. The site:
- facilitates fast publication of research results through short and concise reports
- facilitates exchange of ideas and comments through dedicated forums
- provides space to place structured resumes
- enables presenting yourself to the scientific community worldwide thanks to blogs and photo albums
- offers useful search capabilities such as the selection of similar papers to a group of papers
- makes its Users stay in touch with the latest news from the scientific world, selected from scientific online services and updated every six hours
- enables fast exchange of messages among the Users
- posts job ads and information on projects and meetings
- allows its Users to join or create a group on the service
- allows its Users to study and check their knowledge via numerous courses
- organizes numerous competitions with financial prizes for the winners
While anonymous users can view the activity on the BioInfoBank Library and take advantage of the search engines, interactive use and shaping of the service is possible after registration.
6. Build Your Own Blog
Hi there! My name is Matthew Kaboomis Loomis. Welcome to the About Me page.
Six years ago I left a career as a mental health therapist-in-training and returned to my first love—writing.
With the internet explosion (particularly the rise of the blogger), I was able to find opportunities to make this career shift. And now I am doing what I’ve dreamed of doing—being my own boss, working from home, doing what I love to do for a living!
This started back in the summer of 2012 when I left a staff writing job and became a fully independent web writer and blogger.
Since making that move, I’ve worked with many different clients to help them grasp the branding and marketing power of blogging. I have seen companies and sole proprietors’ reach a wider audience and meet their business goals with my blogging and content marketing tips.
Recently, I made a decision to apply this experience to a new blog. I pulled on my bootstraps and single handedly built a blog that exclusively focuses on blogging while providing insights on how anyone, regardless of experience or background, can become a successful blogger as well.
Would you be interested in freeing yourself from the rat race and start being your own boss?
I know that anyone with the right information can set up and run a blog that will generate $5K or more per month.
The intent of this website is to show you how anyone can do it—including YOU.
7. CAREERinsite CAREERinsite is your one-stop guide to career planning. Everything you need to plan your work and learning is here.
Career planning is the ongoing process of thinking about your life and work, based on your skills, interests and dreams. It's more than a one-time thing you do when you finish school. It's a way of looking at life and work that can help you make decisions and take positive steps forward.
8. Community of Science - Pivot, funding connectedThe Next Generation of Funding and Research Expertise - Connected
For years, COS a ProQuest brand has been recognized as a global leader that provides unmatched tools for discovering funding opportunities and supporting the collaboration in th research development field. Pivot answers the growing demands on research developers to quickly discover the right funding opportunities and effectively collaborate with their colleagues. Designed for faculty, staff researchers, and graduate students, it's intuitive and easily implemented.
The Pivot difference
Pivot focuses on what matters most to Research Administrators, Research Development Professionals, and their institutions: the ability to identify and connect funding opportunities to researchers at their institution. Pivot combines the most comprehensive, editorially maintained database of funding opportunities worth an estimated $33 billion with our unique database of 3 million pre-populated scholar profiles. Its proprietary algorithm compiles pre-populated researcher profiles unique to your organization (and others) and matches them to current funding opportunities in the expansive COS database. This allows users to search for a funding opportunity and instantly view matching faculty from inside or outside your institution. Conversely, a search for a scholar will link to matching funding opportunities.
Intended to combat the complexities of multiple ways to research, Pivot provides robust, out-of-the-box capabilities with your needs built in. This means a better fit for your funding and grant requirements, and fast, reliable implementation.
Finding the right funding is only the start
Between access to worldwide funding at your fingertips and a personal connection to a vast community of scholars, our solution provides all the necessary features to bring together your search of funding and research professionals.
In a tight economic climate where no institution can afford to not find funding, Pivot provides the next generation of funding and research expertise you need to keep your institution connected.
Pivot is an unmatched tool that:
- Provides access to the most comprehensive source of funding opportunities globally
- Identifies researcher expertise from within or outside of your organization
- Enhances communication, monitoring, and tracking amongst individual faculty, teams, or researchers and the Research Development office
- Allows the focus to be on winning the necessary awards and grants
- Enables you to add internal deadlines to critical funding opportunities and sends weekly updates on saved searches you organize in your own folders
With a personalized experience through your own profile, Pivot pinpoints funding opportunities with searches that
- Accurate: Updated daily to add new information drawn from sources linked to profiles in publications from vetted sources and web content associated with a scholar's profile, and to drop out expired opportunities.
- Automated: Users can receive alerts whenever new matching opportunities are posted that match their saved searches.
- Focused: Search just one database for funding in any discipline and country, rather than multiple sources or scattershot across the internet.
Unlimited world-class support
COS has a long-standing reputation for support. With Pivot, you have access to free and simple enhancements, unlimited technical support available by email, phone, or online along with thorough training and frequent communication for administrators and users.
Find the support you need, plus free live and recorded training webinars.
Unlock the power of Pivot
To learn more or see Pivot in action contact us at email@example.com.
9. Conference Listings - Calendar of upcoming scientific conferencesConference Listings
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of our business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events.
10. Country guides, course information and university rankings for undergraduate degrees - Top Universities QS World University Tour
Find out all you need to know about studying at university at one of our international fairs.
<Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next>