Browse the archive.
Category = Physics // Subcategory = Publications_Journals
1. Advances in PhysicsAdvances in Physics publishes authoritative critical reviews by experts on topics of interest and importance to condensed matter physicists. It is intended for motivated readers with a basic knowledge of the journal's field and aims to draw out the salient points of a reviewed subject from the perspective of the author.
2. American Journal of PhysicsWelcome to the American Journal of Physics (AJP). AJP publishes papers that meet the needs and intellectual interests of college and university physics teachers and students. Articles provide a deeper understanding of physics topics taught at the undergraduate and graduate level, insight into current research in physics and related areas, suggestions for instructional laboratory equipment and demonstrations, insight into and proven suggestions for better teaching methodologies, insight into how college students learn physics, information on historical, philosophical and cultural aspects of physics, annotated lists of resources for different areas of physics, and book reviews.
3. European Journal of PhysicsWith a world-wide readership and authors from every continent, European Journal of Physics is a truly international journal dedicated to maintaining and improving the standard of taught physics in universities and other higher education institutes.
4. Journal of Low Temperature PhysicsThe Journal of Low Temperature Physics publishes original papers and review articles on all areas of low temperature physics and cryogenics, including theoretical and experimental contributions.
Subject areas include:
- Quantum solids, liquidds and gases -including ultra-cold quantum gases and applications to quantum information and processing,
- Superfluidity - including macroscopic quantum effects and coherence
- Superconductivity - including conventional and non-conventional superconductors
- Condensed matter physics - including thermal, magnetic, electronic and transport properties of low temperature matter
- Experimental techniques- including low temperature technology and applications
- The Journal encourages the submission of Rapid Communications, Review Articles and Special Issues - including Conference Proceedings.
5. Journal of Mathematical PhysicsJournal of Mathematical Physics is published by the American Institute of Physics; content is published online daily, collected into monthly online and printed issues (12 issues per year). Its purpose is the publication of papers in mathematical physics–that is, the application of mathematics to problems in physics and the development of mathematical methods suitable for such applications and for the formulation of physical theories. The mathematics should be written in a manner that is understandable to theoretical physicists. Occasionally, reviews of mathematical subjects relevant to physics and special issues combining papers on a topic of current interest may be published.
6. Progress of Theoretical Physics PROGRESS OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS is a monthly journal which contains academic research papers on theoretical physics. It was founded by Hideki YUKAWA in 1946. Now it is published for the Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics and the Physical Society of Japan. This journal publishes mainly the submitted and refereed original papers in all fields of theoretical physics such as particle physics, field theory, nuclear physics, condensed matter physics, statistical physics, astrophysics and cosmology. Each issue contains Papers and Letters, and, sometimes, Invited Papers on theoretical and experimental physics. Besides the monthly issues, PROGRESS OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS SUPPLEMENT is published approximately quarterly. Each issue contains either long original or review papers or a collection of papers on some specific topics.
7. Ultrafast ScienceThis monthly virtual journal contains articles that have appeared in one of the participating source journals and that fall within a number of contemporary topical areas as they pertain to ultrafast phenomena. The articles are primarily those that have been published in the previous month; however, at the discretion of the editors.
Patial list of the most influential scientific journals, category Physics.
Astronomy & Astrophysics (10) Physics & Biophysics (90)