Browse the archive.
Category = Education Sciences // Subcategory = Publications_Journals
1. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational PsychologyThe Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology was founded in 2003 and is published jointly by:
- The University of Almeria (Spain) and
- Education & Psychology I+D+i, Almeria (Spain).
The journal seeks to set an international benchmark in Education and Psychology, joining the knowledge of academics and practitioners in the field of Educational and School Psychology.
Three issues are published.
2. Research in Science and Technological Education Research in Science & Technological Education publishes original research from throughout the world dealing with science education and/or technological education. It publishes articles on psychological, sociological, economic and organisational aspects of science and technological education, as well as evaluation studies of curriculum development in these fields. Its main aim is to allow specialists working in these areas the opportunity of publishing their findings for the benefit of institutions, teachers and students. It is hoped that the journal will encourage high quality research that will lead to more effective practices, behaviours and curricula in science and technology within educational establishments.
3. Research in Science Education Research in Science Education is an international journal publishing and promoting scholarly science education research. The journal examines early childhood, primary, secondary, tertiary, workplace, and informal learning as they relate to science education.
This journal's scope is broad in both methodology and content. Articles employ a range of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed research methods. In particular, the journal encourages papers based on innovative methods. Subjects explored in the journal encompass science education generally and include relevant aspects of information technology education and design technology education.
Scholarly research reports, major review articles, position papers, comments and criticisms on papers published in the journal or issues of general interest to science educators are also featured.
Patial list of the most influential scientific journals, category Education Sciences.
Education Sciences (8)