Advanced search in archive:
I have found 380 results for the term "Science" in the entire database.
41. Computer Science Books OnlineScience Books Online is a directory of free Science texts, e-books, monographs, lecture notes, and other Science related documents. All texts are available for free access, authorized by their respective authors or publishers -- no pirated books here!
42. Computer Science JournalThe Computer Science Journal (ISSN 1508-2806) is published by the AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow Poland. The Editors of the journal are faculty members of the Departments of Computer Science and Automatics, of the AGH University of Science and Technology. The Editorial Board consists of many renowned computer Science researchers from all over the world.
The first issue of the journal was published in 1999. The journal is published quarterly. The main goal of the Journal is to create a forum for exchanging research experience for scientists specialized in different fields of computer Science.
Original papers are sought concerning theoretical and applied computer Science problems. Example areas of interest to the journal (but not restricted to) are:
theoretical aspects of computer Science, pattern recognition and processing, evolutionary algorithms, neural networks, database systems,
knowledge engineering, automatic reasoning, computer networks, distributed and grid systems, multi-agent systems,
multimedia systems and computer graphics, natural language processing, soft-computing, embedded systems, adaptive algorithms, simulation.
Our journal is indexed in the following services:
Google Scholar INSPEC Directory of Open Access Journals Open Archives Initiative Digital Libraries Federation
BazTech Worldcat WorldWideScience.org Sherpa Romeo Journal TOCs Index Copernicus
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
43. Computer Science JournalsComputer Science Journals:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z - by Publisher
Wikipedia: Computer Science journals Wikipedia: Computer magazines The Index of Information Systems Journals ACM Journals and Magazines
IEEE Computer Society Publications IEEE Xplore Directory of Open Access Journals (Computer Science) ScienceDirect: Computer Science Journals
44. Computer Science Teachers AssociationThe Voice for K-12 computer Science education and its educators.
The Computer Science Teachers Association is a membership organization that supports and promotes the teaching of computer Science and other computing disciplines. CSTA provides opportunities for K-12 teachers and students to better understand the computing disciplines and to more successfully prepare themselves to teach and learn.
45. Computing in Science and EngineeringAbout the Journal Subscription Information E-mail Alerts Permitted/Prohibited Uses
Information for Authors
Author Guidelines Rights/Permissions
Journal Special Sections
46. Concordia University - BiologyAre you fascinated by living organisms, the environment, or the latest breakthroughs in DNA technology? If so, consider an education and career in the biological Sciences.
47. Concordia University - ChemistryChemistry is the Science that examines the structure of substances and their reactions to produce novel and useful products.
48. Concordia University - PhysicsDo you want to really understand how the world works, in every detail and at the deepest level - from elementary particles to nuclei, atoms, molecules, macromolecules, living cells, solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, living organisms, the human brain, complex systems, supercomputers, the atmosphere, planets, stars, galaxies, and the universe itself? Physicists study questions facing today's Science and technology, emphasizing problem-solving and abstract thinking.
49. Cornell University - Earth and Atmospheric SciencesMission
The mission of the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences is to advance knowledge of Earth's natural systems and history, and to develop future leaders.
Understanding of Earth's system is essential to the prosperity and future of society. Our graduates will be leaders in the application of earth Sciences to betterment of life, in setting public policy, in education of an earth-savvy public, and in better understanding the earth system.
50. Cornell University - Materials Science and EngineeringPerennially ranked in the top ten in U.S. News & World Report rankings, the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at Cornell (MSE) is a global leader in educating materials scientists. The field of MSE focuses on the development and understanding of materials with enhanced properties. MSE combines the Science of chemistry, physics, biology, and math with the principles of mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineering; analogous to a chef, the materials scientist combines together ingredients with atomic specificity and precision in order to yield a spectacular product. The field of MSE is evolving more rapidly than at any other time in history.